Accredited with “B” Grade By NAAC
Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University
(Created by the UP State Act no. 2001, Recognized Under Section 2(f) and 12(b) of University Grant Commission, Act 1956.)
Get in Touch with Us
+91 -(05198) - 224481, 224263
Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University, Chitrakoot, Karwi (UP)-210204
The Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University was established to provide higher & professional education to persons with disabilities.
Guidance and placement centre
The Guidance and placement centre of the University provides facility for students to choose their appropriate subject/stream/programme and ways for gainful employment at the end of particular course/programme. Students are provided opportunities for their placement considering their degree and skills. Centre organizes some capsule training programme to prepare disabled youths for their proper rehabilitation .
The main objectives and aims of the centre are as follows :-
· To Explore suitable placement opportunities for educated disabled graduates in public as well as private sector enterprises
· To create awareness among the functionaries of higher education about the specific educational needs of persons with disabilities.
· To provide equal educational opportunities to disabled persons in higher education institutions.
· To monitor the implementation of all existing and future legislation and polities pertaining to higher education of persons with disabilities.
· To conduct training programme.