Guidance and placement centre
The Guidance and placement centre of the University provides facility for students to choose their appropriate subject/stream/programme and ways for gainful employment at the end of particular course/programme. Students are provided opportunities for their placement considering their degree and skills. Centre organizes some capsule training programme to prepare disabled youths for their proper rehabilitation .
The main objectives and aims of the centre are as follows :-
- >> To Explore suitable placement opportunities for educated disabled graduates in public as well as private sector enterprises
- >> To create awareness among the functionaries of higher education about the specific educational needs of persons with disabilities.
- >> To provide equal educational opportunities to disabled persons in higher education institutions.
- >> To monitor the implementation of all existing and future legislation and polities pertaining to higher education of persons with disabilities.
- >> To conduct training programme.
Dr. Gopal Kumar Mishra
Mobile No. 9651718130